Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Pregnant

Just in case you thought I was exaggerating about this whole pregnancy/bloating thing, I just went to help at a social function at work and someone asked me when I'm due.

ARGH!

What is it about people these days who think that they can ask that question?!  I mean really?!  Maybe their momma's neglected People Interaction 101, but good grief!  My mom always said to never ask a woman if she's pregnant.  Never!  Because, like in my constant experience, if they're not pregnant, then you look like a fool.

But what about the insulted female?  Most likely she feels that if it's socially acceptable for you to be an asshole, then it's perfectly acceptable to give you a kick in the ass.  Since she's not pregnant anyway.

I'm sick.  I'm freaking sick with a disease that I can't control and don't want.  I'm on a medicine that bloats you further.  I mean, Jesus!  I didn't even eat lunch today!  I choked down breakfast so I could have a pill that makes me nauseated and bloated so I could skip lunch because food was unbearable to have one cup of ice cream and toppings because it was socially acceptable so I could be insulted about a bloating problem that started with a freaking pill!!!!  God!  Being in pain sucks but being insulted because basically people think you look fat is just the suckiest thing I can think of.  The culture now makes it so that if you want to insult someone, ask them if they're pregnant because then it makes the fool asker seem kind.  When they're not.  They're just a nosy, self righteous asshole.  I hate this disease because I work too damn hard working out, eating right, to have people ask me questions like that.  So, if I looked really fat and not pregnant, would I be more accepted?

Asshole.  And you know what?  These questions come from females!  No man has stepped up to me and asked me that question.  But a woman?  Especially one who's smaller than me, will ask.  Does it make you feel better that you're thinner than me???  ARGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment