Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hourglass Pt. 2

So with the bloating and now sudden weight, I exercise.  My goal is to have an hourglass shape or close to it.  Kind of hard when you're bloated no matter what.  But this site gives pretty good advice on how to achieve it.  So lately I've been attempting the high intensity interval training on the treadmill at the gym.  Warm up for 15 minutes walking and then speed walk and recover for 10 minutes.  I love what it's doing for my legs.  But it doesn't seem to do anything for the bloating.

This bloating is relentless.  I'm drinking my homemade kefir and lots of water.  And came home and rested an hour.  No dice.  But my happy moment was I did my weight lifting for my arms and I saw definition in the mirror as I was working out.  Yes, the weight lifting hurts in my joints.  But I figure it hurts anyway, so at least work out my arms. 

But I do like working out.  Finally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment