Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Lyme Girl = Eeyore?

My husband read my blog and thought there's no optimism at all.  Just a series of aches and pains.

I was a little hurt, but it went away quickly because each is entitled to their own opinion.  Here's how I view my blog:

What's more encouraging, to read the aches and pains or to read the aches and pains with the hope of something better around the corner?  I know I blog about what goes on in my Lyme world, but at the end of the day, I truly believe that each encounter, each symptom, each pill, will yield to something better.  Like being done with the disease once and for all.  Or even some small change, will yield to less pain or one less symptom.  And laughing at myself because I don't take myself seriously at all.  And after dealing with Lyme before, you don't have the option, at least in my mind, to take yourself seriously.

I know the blog has few visitors in traffic, but just curious, is the blog a downer?

No comments:

Post a Comment